10Pearls is an end-to-end digital technology services partner helping businesses utilize technology as a competitive advantage. We help our customers digitalize their existing business, build innovative new products, and augment their existing teams with high performance team members. Our broad expertise in product management, user experience/design, cloud architecture, software development, data insights and intelligence, cyber security, emerging tech, and quality assurance ensures that we are delivering solutions that address business needs. 10Pearls is proud to have a diverse clientele including large enterprises, SMBs and high growth startups. We work with clients across industries, including healthcare/life sciences, education, energy, communications/media, financial services, and hi-tech. Our many long-term, successful partnerships are built upon trust, integrity and successful delivery and execution.
RoleWe are looking for a “Staff / Senior Test Engineer (Automation)”. Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with more than 6 years of Automation testing experience and zeal to excel in a fast growth environment.
- Experience of Automation Testing tools (like Cypress, Selenium, Cucumber etc), data structures and algorithm design
- Proficient in frameworks for automation like Junit, TestNG, Xunit, CodedUI, SpecFlow, Pyunit or custom in-house built frameworks
- Understanding of SDLC and Object-Oriented Programming and proficiency in writing test cases and defect tracking
- Ability to conduct Database tests
- Ability to gather/engineer testing requirements
- Good concepts of Security (Acunetix) and Performance Testing (Jmeter etc)
- Excellent and fluent Oral and written communication skills; especially in English
- As a seasoned QA resource in project teams, provide expert opinion and guidance on business & quality parameters
- Demonstrate leadership within project teams to take on additional responsibilities as and when required and encourage cohesion & team building
- Proactively plan and strategies with team on possible issues and suggest workable alternatives
- Assist Project Manager in requirements gathering
- Devise and align test strategy w.r.t software development model Scrum, Kanban, CI/CT etc.
- Ensure the functional and non-functional requirements of project are met
- Deep knowledge of test automation strategies and automation principles
- Develop test automation framework, and continue to enhance and modify based on project needs
- Review test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
- Ensure that manual and automation test execution are carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply here or call us at 021-34328447 for details. We provide excellent remuneration package with ample growth opportunities.