10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
Ideal candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 6 – 8 years programming experience in Java along with expertise in developing highly scalable and stable applications. Should also have hands-on experience in Apache Spark and a variety of data stores including Cassandra, PostgreSQL, and Aurora.
Technical lead will be working with a team of engineers to manage client’s ever-growing collection of payment and other merchant data from across the USA. Will be working primarily with Java and Apache Spark and a variety of data stores including Cassandra, PostgreSQL, and Aurora.
We’re looking for well-rounded individuals with the following skills:
- 7+ years of experience in software engineering with experience as a senior contributor or technical lead.
- Good programming skills in Java, experience in Python & familiarity with AWS would be an added plus
- Experience with Cassandra, Mongo, or similar data stores
- Experience delivering Spark-based data consumption to consumer facing products / systems
- Strong background in SQL, Data Modeling, and Performance Tuning in both relational and noSQL databases
- Experience with distributed and federated systems and data processing pipelines
- Familiarity with monitoring, backup, and disaster recovery of data systems
- Experience in building POCs, architecting new systems and improving existing systems to solve business problems and support scaling
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience of working in an offshore software development environment is a plus
- Experience of software development using Agile Methodologies
08:00 PM to 05:00 AM
- Exposure of Direct US Client handling
- Monthly Cash Bonus
- Dinner Facility
- Transport Allowance
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply here or call us at 021-34328447 for details. We provide excellent remuneration package with ample growth opportunities.