10Pearls is an end-to-end digital technology services partner helping businesses utilize technology as a competitive advantage. We help our customers digitalize their existing business, build innovative new products, and augment their existing teams with high performance team members. Our broad expertise in product management, user experience/design, cloud architecture, software development, data insights and intelligence, cyber security, emerging tech, and quality assurance ensures that we are delivering solutions that address business needs. 10Pearls is proud to have a diverse clientele including large enterprises, SMBs and high growth startups. We work with clients across industries, including healthcare/life sciences, education, energy, communications/media, financial services, and hi-tech. Our many long-term, successful partnerships are built upon trust, integrity and successful delivery and execution.
We are looking for a “Staff DevOps Engineer”. Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with 4 years and above of relevant experience of working in high scalability, cloud enabled environment and sound knowledge of Windows and Linux along with the below mentioned skill set.
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or any relevant field
- Certification in Azure and / or AWS will be preferred
- Strong knowledge and working experience on PenTesting vectors
- Strong knowledge and working experience on PenTesting Standards
- Sound knowledge and working experience with Cloud platforms – Preferably Azure and / or AWS would be plus
- Strong concept and working experience with Linux platforms like REDHAT, CENTOS, UBUNTU
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD implementation with Jenkins, GitlabCI, BitBucket & CircleCI
- Cloud native computing knowledge would be plus (Kubernetes, Apache Mesos, SWARM, OpenShift)
- Sound knowledge about containerization (Docker, LXC/LXD)
- Must be aware of DevOps methodologies
- Sound knowledge in a scripting language would be plus (Bash, Python, Perl, YAML)
- Knowledge about Databases
- Responsible for on-boarding new clients and setting up their monitoring and support processes end to end
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the SLAs as per contract
- Responsible for documentation of system configuration, processes and tools used by the team
- Participate in an on-call rotation, providing after-hours deployment support as required
- Ensure both release management and change management process are followed within production environments
- Have a thorough process methodology and ability to communicate with all stake holders.
- Work collaboratively with development engineering to create and deploy a CI/CD infrastructure
- Deploy and Support applications on cloud environment
- Designing, implementing and testing agreed-upon infrastructures
- Conduct Security Testing for Web applications and mobile application
- Responsible for infrastructure security and making sure environments are secure, reliable, scalable, and automated
- Providing direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Automating deployment of Linux applications, system configurations and security setting
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply here or call us at 021-34328447 for details. We provide excellent remuneration package with ample growth opportunities.