10Pearls is an end-to-end digital technology services partner helping businesses utilize technology as a competitive advantage. We help our customers digitalize their existing business, build innovative new products, and augment their existing teams with high performance team members. Our broad expertise in product management, user experience/design, cloud architecture, software development, data insights and intelligence, cyber security, emerging tech, and quality assurance ensures that we are delivering solutions that address business needs. 10Pearls is proud to have a diverse clientele including large enterprises, SMBs and high growth startups. We work with clients across industries, including healthcare/life sciences, education, energy, communications/media, financial services, and hi-tech. Our many long-term, successful partnerships are built upon trust, integrity and successful delivery and execution.
We are looking for a “Senior Software Engineer”. Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 4-7 years programming experience and strong object-oriented programming skills with expertise in developing n-tier applications.
To be eligible you can have proficiency in any one or multiple tech stacks from the ones mentioned below:
- Experience in C# and .Net along with ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (MVC)
The candidate must have:
- Excellent programming and analytical skills with knowledge of design patterns
- 4-7 years of expertise in developing n-tier applications
- Strong object oriented design and understanding of system architecture
- Strong knowledge about Docker
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge on Linux Operating System will be give more preference
- Designing, coding, integrating and debugging applications
- Ensure adherence to standards and best practices (e.g. source code control, code reviews etc.)
- Conduct performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation testing
- Mentor the other technical staff, assist them where needed and lead the effort in resolving technical challenges
- Interact with the Project Manager frequently and provide feedback on progress, alert him of risks and help the PM develop a strategy to mitigate these risks.
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply here or call us at 021-34328447 for details. We provide excellent remuneration package with ample growth opportunities.