We are looking for a “Senior / Software Architect”. The ideal candidate must have 10 to 12 years of software development experience along with 3 years in the capacity of Technical Lead/Software Architect.
The ideal candidate must have the required Skills:
- Excellent programming and analytical skills with knowledge of design patterns
- Strong object oriented design and system architecture knowledge
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or related field
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience of working in an offshore software development environment is a plus
- Research and learn new technologies and utilize them to build proof of concepts and minimum viable products, as well as lead cross functional teams to build large scale products
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the overall structure and layout of a software system’s components and their interfaces within and outside of the system
- Ensures that the Architectural attributes – Performance, Scalability, Modularity, Reliability, Maintainability, Reusability, Internationalization and Accessibility – are met
- Ensures technical cohesion and helps design the technical contract in interfaces and other abstract objects and data entities
- Leads design reviews and provides feedback to improve the architecture of the system
- Conduct technical and feature risks assessments and communicate to the architect and product management groups.
- Mentor and guide engineers and developers within the company
- Guide and participate in recruiting the best technical talent for the team
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Managers to identify the business “technical needs” from specifications and requirements
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply here or call us at 021-34328447 for details. We provide excellent remuneration package with ample growth opportunities.