- Responsible for the oversight and day-to-day management of the Delivery organization.
- Create and oversee a seamless hand-off process from sales to delivery teams
- Manage the creation and delivery of proposals, statements of work and other relevant contracts
- Lead resource planning; collaborate with Practice Leaders and Client Leads to staff engagements, determine skills gaps and identify hiring needs, if any
- Oversee and manage hiring needs of the delivery organization
- Manage any vendor/contractor relationships related to delivery
- Participate in presales activities
- Build relationships with executive sponsors and serve as an escalation point, if needed
- Oversee project schedules and work with Program Owners & Directors to ensure quality of project deliverables
- Partner with 10Pearls’ Practice Leaders to develop strategies for delivering measurable results across multiple clients and standardize deliverables across all engagements
- Develop client satisfaction surveys and be accountable to the results
- Institutionalize a cross-sell/upsell footprint within an account, fostering a culture by which delivery quality creates to opportunities for additional business
- Drive consistent account development and be accountable to goals and metrics tied to organic account growth
- Facilitate weekly client/project reviews as well as quarterly business reviews (QBR) with the executive leadership team
- Provide critical financial and operational information to the executive leadership team and make actionable recommendations on business strategy and delivery operations
- An understanding of basic accounting principles (both managerial and financial)
- At least 15 years’ experience in a leadership role within delivery-focused consulting or digital marketing agency
- Strong remote team leadership qualities. Ability to work independently and across many time zones.
- Previous experience restructuring or reorganizing an organization successfully
- Proven experience growing revenue within a professional services organization
- Previous experience building and leading digital delivery teams in a services organization
- A Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Ability to travel approximately 20%
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Vice President Delivery” to