Looking for an experienced and talented User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) designer to design and shape unique, Human Centered Design (HCD) products and experiences. The ideal candidate will understand the differences between UI and UX design and have a creative yet organized approach to tackling problems and creating solutions. They should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. The UI/UX designer will be responsible for creating and designing web elements that optimize user interaction and experience. They will work with team leadership to create wireframes, storyboards, and conceptual models for testing and building with the ultimate goal of translating any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
The candidate will:
- Build wireframes and storyboards to conceptualize design
- Collaborate on scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Conduct user testing of applications, software, and websites
- Create and implement interaction models and user interface specifications
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Define visual elements, product elements, and overall design
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete designs.
- Demonstrated ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Demonstrated ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Two (2+) years previous experience in UI, engineering, UX, programming, or related position.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Demonstrated experience using wire-framing tools, storyboards and user flows.
- Demonstrated experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions across multiple platforms (desktop, tablet, phone, ar, vr etc.).
- In-depth understanding of the latest UI/UX design and technology trends and their role in a commercial environment.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “UI/UX Designer” to