10Pearls is looking for a talented UIUX Designer to join our growing creative team. The ideal candidate is exceptional at creating clean, precise design, has superior technical design skills, and can take ideas and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. You will be responsible for the look and feel, information flows or wireframes, and visual aesthetics of our projects, and work closely with our engineers to implement the designs. You are ready to grow your skills and are eager to become an integral part of the Design team here at 10Pearls, where your opinion will be highly valued. You will be working in a close, collaborative environment with our Creative Director (to whom you will report), Developers and Product Managers to come up with clean, highly polished user experiences for web and mobile platforms. You ideally have experience designing for mobile apps, websites, and games, and have the ability to create art assets/icons that match existing branding. This is an opportunity to build high-quality products from the ground up with a great team.
As a UIUX Designer you will:
- Participate in the project process from start to finish, including initial
brainstorming sessions with the creative and technical teams
- Design wireframes and storyboards to conceptualize design
- Work with senior design managers to define the overall visual design
- Collaborate on scenarios, end-to-end experiences
- Collaborate with engineering, frontend, and backend developers as needed on projects.
- Drive that UI Design should be as simple and intuitive as possible
- When in PS sweat over every pixel and details of your design
- Provide concise, clear, and well-communicated feedback to the development team on each release of the app
- Ensure the quality and usability of the design across various different platforms as needed
- Design for various platforms such as tablet, mobile, desktop, AR and VR
- Do extensive research and continually stay up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Confidently present your work and ideas to the clients and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- 4+ years of experience with real projects for demanding clients
- A background that spans working with various different clients and stakeholders
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio captures your amazing design skills and the path that got you to the completed design, such as hand concept sketches, workflows, information architecture
- Ability to think outside the box in order to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Proficiency in Sketch, Neplin, InVision and the Adobe suite
- Ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex user design issues into clean, understandable solutions
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
- A natural eye for layout, typography, composition, color, and spacing
- Strong communication and organizational skills, as well as an aptitude for learning and taking directions well
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to work directly with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- A passion for all things design, a bit of over confidence and the overall need to want to make your designs rock
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “UI/UX Designer” to