10Pearls is an end-to-end digital technology services partner that helps businesses with innovative product development, digitalization of existing business processes, modernization and acceleration through augmentation of existing teams. We leverage our deep understanding of the latest technologies and the nuances of the digital landscape in your specific industry to drive company growth, no matter where you are on your digital journey. 10Pearls is proud to have a diverse clientele including large enterprises, SMBs, and high growth startups. We work with clients across industries, including but not limited to healthcare/life sciences, energy, communications/media, financial services, technology and education. Our many long-term, successful partnerships are built upon trust, integrity, and successful delivery and execution.
We are looking for a “Test Architect”. The ideal candidate must have 12 to 14 years of software testing experience along with 3 years in the capacity of Lead/Test Architect.
- Lead the development of complex end to end quality strategies and approaches; oversees test automation strategy development and execution for large projects or technical domain areas
- Creates, approves and manages all types of automated test strategies across all parameters both functional and non-functional areas; including system, integration, performance, security, usability, etc
- Conducts R&D and creates POCs for adapting latest and greatest technologies related test automation Is involved in Pre-Sales, providing technical guidelines to Business and Requirement Units
- Helps in building cutting edge Tools and Automation Frameworks that enable on-tap Continuous Integration and Deployment (continuous integration and continuous delivery) services for a portfolio of Web, Mobile and Desktop applications
- Creates and/or approves estimates relating to automated testing effort
- Partners with development, architecture and business teams to review and understand requirements and designs of the project to ensure that the automation test strategy matches the project needs
- Learn and adopt latest test Automation Tools & Frameworks, CI/CD tools and technologies
- Refines and drives the Test Automation strategy at all levels, (e.g. GUI, Web Services/APIs, Data layer, etc.)
- Supports test resources by providing technical guidance, domain expertise, coaching and problem solving in complex or large projects
- Acts as subject matter expert for software testing standards, processes, methodologies by introducing, managing and implementing advanced test methods and standards. Leads communities of quality practice in support of maturing the domain expertise across organization
- Research and learn new technologies and utilize them to build proof of concepts and minimum viable products, as well as lead cross functional teams to build large scale products
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the overall structure and layout of a software system’s components and their interfaces within and outside of the system
- Ensures that the Architectural attributes – Performance, Scalability, Modularity, Reliability, Maintainability, Reusability, Internationalization and Accessibility – are met
- Ensures technical cohesion and helps design the technical contract in interfaces and other abstract objects and data entities
- Leads design reviews and provides feedback to improve the architecture of the system
- Conduct technical and feature risks assessments and communicate to the architect and product management groups.
- Mentor and guide engineers and developers within the company
- Guide and participate in recruiting the best technical talent for the team
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Managers to identify the business “technical needs” from specifications and requirements
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply here or call us at 021-34328447 for details. We provide excellent remuneration package with ample growth opportunities.