10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
Ideal candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 5 – 6 years programming experience and strong object-oriented programming skills with expertise in developing highly scalable and stable applications.
- Assist Software Architect to coordinate technical aspect of software development activities including design, development and implementation of web and mobile applications
- Interact with Project Manager frequently and provide feedback on progress, alert the PM of technical risks and help the PM develop a strategy to mitigate these risks.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvements like evaluating and adopting new technologies and platforms, best practices and patterns, creating reusable components & frameworks, etc.
- Act as focal point of contact for technical issues for specific work streams across multiple projects on various cutting edge technologies
- Ensure on time project delivery along with adherence to code and quality standards
- Conduct task estimations, code reviews and system performance improvements
- Coach junior team members, assist them where needed and lead the effort in resolving technical challenges
The candidate must have:
- Excellent programming and analytical skills with knowledge of design patterns
- 5-6 years of working experience in development of scalable applications on Microsoft, Open source or Mobile platforms
- Strong object oriented design knowledge and good command of software architecture
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience of working in an offshore software development environment is a plus
- Experience of software development using Agile Methodologies
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply here or call us at 021-34328447 for details. We provide excellent remuneration package with ample growth opportunities.