10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
10Pearls is seeking a Software Engineer to join our award-winning team in delivering cutting-edge technology solutions spanning cloud, mobile and enterprise web solutions. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of hands-on working experience in C/C++ and Linux. This candidate is skilled at working in an Agile environment with off-shore and cross-functional teams as well as be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++ and Linux
- Strong concepts of TCP/IP
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with one or more technologies such as Node.js, Python, Java, Scala, GoLang will be a plus
- Knowledge or work experience with cloud provider services and container technologies (AWS, MA Azure, Chef, Docker, Google App Engine)
- Proficiency with Git
- Must have worked on multi-threading models
- Ability to work with Project Managers to develop task-level project plans and proposals
- Knowledge of industry best practices regarding information security
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Implementing digital platforms across various processes of an organization
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering or Computer Science (equivalent in experience is considered)
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply here or call us at 021-34328447 for details. We provide excellent remuneration package with ample growth opportunities.