10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
We are looking for a “Social Media Executive”. Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in field of Marketing with 3–5 years of experience in social media marketing. Incumbent would be working on social media marketing as well as content management.
- Develop And Manage Digital Marketing Campaigns for 10Pearls and its other initiatives
- Oversee All Company Social Media Accounts for 10Pearls and its other initiatives
- Produce Content For Social Media Channels Such As Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Run regular social media promotions and campaigns while tracking their success
- Write and optimize content for the website, news-letters and social media accounts
- Assist With The Planning Of Marketing Strategies To Help Drive Traffic And Engagement To The Website
- Contribute To The Company Blog On A Weekly Basis
- Assist With Social Media Performance Reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing; candidates with O/A Levels background will be preferred
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Content writing & management experience
- Past experience of building audiences online
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a focus on developing content for social media, blogs & website
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet different deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical concepts
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply here or call us at 021-34328447 for details. We provide excellent remuneration package with ample growth opportunities.