10Pearls is seeking an experienced UX researcher who will help shape the next generation of digital products and services. You will plan and conduct qualitative research to build deep understanding and empathy for a target audience, synthesize your findings, uncover new insights about the target audience, and identify the business-relevant service and product opportunities.
You will have a proven track record of designing and delivering a wide range of research projects and programs, and be comfortable with traditional and new approaches in recruitment, methodology and reporting. Delivering powerful and impactful research that drives business outcomes will be all in a day’s work.
- Working with clients to understand their needs and recommend research methodologies
- Apply your experience and knowledge of research methodologies, user-centered design to independently plan, execute and analyze research
- Create personas, journey maps, service design maps, audience segmentations, research summaries, presenting each internally and to the end client
- Manage the user research team
- Present the findings, with strategic focus and an understanding of the bigger picture, including product and business needs.
- Deliver work with energy and passion, understanding the value of strong, clear, visual outputs and deliverables.
- Producing test plans and scripts
- Work with recruiters, test facilities and clients to coordinate research activities
- Conducting stakeholder interviews, contextual inquiries and interviews, usability studies, and biometric tests
- Occasional travel to major cities for user research
- Ideally an advanced degree in Human Factors (Information Design or Psychology), Human-Computer Interaction, Business, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years’ experience working as a User Researcher within a UX/CX team
- Hands-on experience with qualitative research methods including ethnographic research, usability studies, focus groups, in-person moderated testing, mobile application testing
- Ability to move quickly and adapt research to changing conditions, requirements & deadlines
- A great communicator with the ability to write and share your results in interesting ways
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior consulting experience working with large enterprise clients
- Roll-up-your-sleeves problem solver
- A fully-stocked kitchen and fridge with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salaries with opportunities for advancement
- 2 weeks of paid time off per year. Additional PTO is earned based on tenure
- Health insurance plans that include dental and vision
- Short-term, long-term disability and group life insurance benefits
- On site gym facility
- Quarterly team outings
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Senior UX: Research & Insights” to