10Pearls is looking for a UX Juggernaut to join our rapidly growing Mobile & Enterprise team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic practical-minded perfectionist. The candidate is passionate about user experience, willing to take creative risks and do whatever it takes to do the best work possible. Able to handle a range of project types—some of them simultaneously—from discovery to concept and ideation to design. The candidate excels at leading teams and managing projects to tight deadlines; always up for a challenge. If this sounds like you – we’d like to hear from you!
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will:
- Design the information architecture and interaction models for customer projects. This may include websites, mobile experiences, or other touch-points
- Work in close collaboration with Development and Product Management teams to develop initial strategy—addressing product, brand, marketing, content, and overall user experience
- Conduct user research including contextual interviews and usability testing, and present findings to customers/partners
- Create internal and external deliverables including conceptual diagrams, site maps, interaction flows, storyboards, schematics/wireframes, and detailed functional specifications
- Work iteratively; develop ideas from sketches to prototypes
- Collaborate with visual designers, design engineers, technical partners and project managers to generate superb design work
- Lead and manage both the overall process and rest of the team
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience with background in Wire framing, Information Architecture, User experience and UI Design for web and mobile interfaces.
- Experience designing and conducting user research, including contextual inquiry and usability testing
- Superb writing, communication and presentation skills
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates your approach to projects, quality thought, storytelling, and an ability to bring your ideas to life
- Excellent deliverables including prototypes, detailed page schematics, sketches, interaction flows, site maps, navigation systems, and web-appropriate writing
- Ability and willingness to sketch/use whiteboard in real-time development efforts
- Ability to understand how to apply business strategy and branding issues with user needs and technological constraints
- Ability to work well with customers and internal technology and product teams to articulate issues and communicate persuasively
- Experience working in small collaborative teams
- Familiarity with technical issues and ability to work constructively with engineering teams
- Experience leading, managing and coordinating teams & efforts
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and solve problems proactively
- Experience producing graphical assets for Responsive Web, iOS and Android platforms
- Experience leading user research or usability studies is a plus
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Senior UI/UX Designer” to