We are looking for a talented user interface/experience designer to join the design team at our Tysons, VA office. This role is not only focused on producing top notch visual work such as interfaces, but also delightful user interactions. Outside exceptional interface and interaction design talent, success in this role is dependent on being highly self-motivated and self-managed, well organized, always open to feedback and critique, and extremely collaborative.
The candidate will:
- Be instrumental in shaping every aspect of client mobile apps, marketing campaigns, internal tools, and websites
- Cultivate a deep understanding of 10Pearls’ user interface styles, patterns, and standardized elements and interactions
- Collaborate closely with the design lead, product designers, engineers, and growth team
- Work with design lead to improve creative and design processes
- Contribute creative ideas and concepts to a variety of existing and upcoming thrilling projects
- Maintaining and evolving our current design system
- Help evolve the brand by bringing fresh ideas, innovative new patterns
- Produce high-end interfaces, visuals, and experiences
- This is an in-house full-time position
- 5+ years working in a similar position
- Your focus is UI, but you have a calling and affinity for other areas of the product development process and a strong appreciation for user experience
- Comfortable working in an open space and highly collaborative environment
- Great visual designer, with a strong foundation in mobile and web products
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing beautiful work and strong process
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment (with other designers, engineers, data scientists)
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate design decisions
- Strong knowledge of design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Principle, After Effects, Invision, Zeplin, Figma, Abstract, Illustrator, Photoshop, Framer, Origami)
- Able to work in a highly iterative user-centered design process
- Ability to move fast and get things done
- You are passionate about your craft!
- You dabble in one or more related disciplines like illustration, animation, video production, photography, print design, etc.
- Shipped one or more mobile apps
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Senior UI/UX Designer” to