10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
We are looking for a “Senior Test Engineer (Automation)”. Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 4 – 5 years Automated Software Testing/SQA experience and zeal to excel in a fast growth environment.
- Writes test plans which enforce the acceptance criteria of features and keeps all test plans and cases updated to changing requirements
- Runs functional-level regression tests
- Enters bugs into the bug tracking system and verifies bug fixes
- Owns QA Health status of releases/projects in System Management dashboard
- Manage, support and coordinate business and QA aspects of software development activities, including requirement analysis and QA of applications
- Research new tools and technologies and evaluate their usefulness for the team/company
- Provide mentoring and on-the-job training for junior team members by initiating learning activities/knowledge sharing sessions
We’re looking for well-rounded individuals with the following skills:
- Experience of Automation Testing tools (like Selenium, Cucumber, Test Complete etc), data structures and algorithm design
- Proficient with frameworks for automation like Junit, TestNG, Xunit, CodedUI, SpecFlow, Pyunit or custom in-house built frameworks
- Understanding of SDLC and Object Oriented Programming and proficiency in writing test cases and bug tracking
- Experienced in Web/Mobile testing
- Ability to conduct Database tests and gather/engineer requirements
- Good concepts of Security (Acunetix, IBM Appscan etc) and Performance Testing (Jmeter or Ibm etc)
- Documentation (UML diagrams, checklist etc)
- Ability to interact effectively with end-users / clients, managers, and developers and work as part of a team
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply here or call us at 021-34328447 for details. We provide excellent remuneration package with ample growth opportunities.