10Pearls is an end-to-end digital technology services partner helping businesses utilize technology as a competitive advantage. We help our customers digitalize their existing business, build innovative new products, and augment their existing teams with high performance team members. Our broad expertise in product management, user experience/design, cloud architecture, software development, data insights and intelligence, cyber security, emerging tech, and quality assurance ensures that we are delivering solutions that address business needs. 10Pearls is proud to have a diverse clientele including large enterprises, SMBs and high growth startups. We work with clients across industries, including healthcare/life sciences, education, energy, communications/media, financial services, and hi-tech. Our many long-term, successful partnerships are built upon trust, integrity and successful delivery and execution.
We are looking for a “Staff DevOps Engineer-SecOps”. Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with 3 years and above of relevant experience of working in high scalability, cloud enabled environment and sound knowledge of CI/CD along with the below mentioned skill set.
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or any relevant field
- Sound knowledge and working experience with Cloud platforms – Preferably Azure and AWS
- Should be passionate about application and infrastructure security
- Hands on with SecOps / network scanning tools
- Basic knowledge of any scripting language would be plus (Python, Perl, Nodejs)
- Working knowledge of Splunk, Grafana, Beanstalk, Kafka, MQTT, RabbitMQ
- Mobile App security scanning and knowledge of compliance bodies will be plus (PCI, HIPPA)
- Knowledge about Databases Testing tools
- Experience with Pentesting, Linux Hardening
- Sound working knowledge with IDS/IPS Tools
- Hands on experience with Cloud Watch, Cloud Trails, Security Hub
- Experience with Static & Dynamic application testing
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the SLAs as per contract
- Responsible for documentation of system configuration, processes and tools used by the team
- Participate in an on-call rotation, providing after-hours deployment support as required
- Ensure both release management and change management process are followed within production environments
- Have a thorough process methodology and ability to communicate with all stake holders.
- Work collaboratively with development engineering to create and deploy a CI/CD infrastructure
- Deploy and Support applications on cloud environment
- Designing, implementing and testing agreed-upon infrastructures
- Conduct Security Testing for Web applications / mobile application
- Responsible for infrastructure security and making sure environments are secure, reliable, scalable, and automated
- Providing direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Automating deployment of Linux applications, system configurations and security setting
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply here or call us at 021-34328447 for details. We provide excellent remuneration package with ample growth opportunities.