As the SAP Ariba Lead, you will work on:
- Project/Process Template design (Phases, Tasks, Documents & Conditions)
- Event design & configuration
- Questionnaire design
- Master data preparation & loads (Commodity, Supplier and Custom field)
- User role definitions
- Uses knowledge of customer’s business and industry to assess findings and shape solutions.
- Influences the opinions and decisions of clients using understanding of client’s organizational processes and structure.
- Speaks to a variety of customers from different departments, at different levels, and in large or small groups (e.g. client project manager, technical team).
- Knows customer problems and anticipates their needs.
- Identifies client issues and approaches for determining potential solutions.
- Recognizes the service needs associated with a client-focused business model.
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional results.
- Makes the client successful within the realm and scope of the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Leads customers through the lifecycle of an Ariba implementation.
- Shares expertise through training and communications with customers ensuring knowledge transfer and the desired level of self-sufficiency is achieved.
- Guides customers through the design process to make decisions with full visibility into Procurement Best Practices.
- Assists customers in the development of processes and procedures which leverage Ariba solution functionality being deployed.
- Authors Functional and Technical design documents.
- Plans and manages project tasks and resources to ensure deliverables are on time, within budget, and meet quality standards to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Often will lead some portion of the customer deployment.
- Can deploy Ariba solutions that they may not have previously deployed.
Ariba Solution Expertise
- Builds solution, customer, and industry knowledge by leveraging the appropriate resources.
- Synthesizes learnings into a logical story using quantitative/qualitative data and/or sound reasoning.
- Communicates to effectively resolve problems or issues.
- Applies a broad knowledge of Ariba applications/solutions.
- Establishes credibility as a conduit for solutions expertise with customers (e.g., positive customer feedback), and is viewed as “trusted advisor” to the customer and employer
- Quickly learns new Ariba solutions in order to present them credibly and confidently.
- In depth understanding of ARIBA upstream and downstream processes
- Knowledge of backend integration with ERP is required
- Demonstrated skills in documenting current procurement processes and defining future procurement processes is critical.
- Executes with minimal guidance and shows strong initiative.
- Maintains regular communication with team members (e.g., face-to-face, via voicemails, emails) so everyone understands what the others are working on.
- Proactively collaborates with teammates to anticipate and respond to issues that could impact solution delivery (e.g., change in scope).
- Displays proactive communication (i.e., face-to-face meetings and phone calls are more frequent than emails).
- Manages internal and external resources to optimize client impact.
- Assists to refine existing or assists in developing new intellectual property and methodology, frameworks and tools (e.g., questionnaires,presentations, implementation methodology, performance management) based on project experience, research, and analysis for the employer.
- Actively contributes to knowledge capital for the employer.
- Assists in developing and leading trainings on area of expertise onbehalf of employer.
- Broad knowledge of spend management strategies and/or procurement, sourcing, category management, vendor performance management.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage large scale projects is a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Industry experience a plus.
- Exposure to multicultural scenarios / international work experience a plus.
- Experience with Ariba solutions required.
- Demonstrated Project Management skills/experience or PMI preferred.
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or technical discipline.
- Ability to travel 80%+.
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “SAP Ariba Lead” to