We are seeking motivated, entrepreneurial sales interns who will participate in key aspects of the sales cycle, including generating leads, driving opportunities and managing prospect relationships. Each intern will go through a rigorous sales training program that will set you up for success in sales for the rest of your career. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate, a graduate student, or someone new to business development.
This is a paid internship opportunity.
- Participate in an intensive 2-week sales training program
- Pitch our services to potential customers
- Create and deliver sales presentations
- Attend weekly sales meetings with sales and marketing staff.
Why Intern at 10Pearls?
- Join a fast-growing, high energy company
- Gain real life sales experience and learn from an expert sales coach
- Learn about sales and marketing in the thriving DC tech community
- Successful interns will be considered for full-time employment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and team player skills.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic personality
- Willingness to learn, listen to feedback, and ask questions
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Sales Intern” to