10Pearls is seeking an energetic and self-motivated Recruiting Coordinator with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skill. The recruiting coordinator is primarily responsible for meeting the customer’s technical staffing needs by coordinating sourcing, resume reviews and formatting, and interviews.
- Coordinates emails and calls with sourcing team in a fast paced and timely manner
- Proactively sources active and passive qualified candidates for open requirements
- Analyzes resumes accurately by editing and reformatting resumes to match client
- template needs
- Qualifies submitted candidates with RFQs.
- Conducts preliminary calls and emails candidates to evaluate their technical qualifications for assignments.
- Assists the Manager of Human Resources & Administration with all other staffing and recruiting needs
- Maintains and updates the applicant tracking system and tools
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance in the staffing service.
- Performs a variety of tasks unique to each specific customer account.
- Makes key-skill resume submittals to acquire new or additional business.
- Troubleshoots to resolve customers and/or contract employees’ questions
- Builds professional relationships with customers, contract employees, and staff.
- 1 – 2+ years of recruiting experience with a staffing agency, talent acquisition office
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Communications or related degree
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Recruiting Coordinator” to