10Pearls, a fast-growing technology company that helps businesses across industries create transformative digital experiences, is looking for a Proposal Manager. The Proposal Manager will have the responsibility of coordinating all phases of the company’s proposal process in response to U.S. government and commercial requests for proposals (RFPs). The ability to meet deadlines, a commitment to teamwork, and detailed follow-through will be the key to success in this role.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in content development and management of government proposals.
Overall, we are looking for a motivated individual who is able to partner well with others, work independently, and meet strict deadlines. Meticulous attention to detail is critical.
- Exercising full responsibility and authority for complex government proposals and bid preparations.
- Coordinating proposal efforts with the technical division, contracts department, contractors, subcontractors, finance department and human resources.
- Overseeing the proposal team; coordinating efforts and ensuring all timelines are met.
- Ensure the content matches the RFP requirements and includes standard or approved proposal language for legal sections.
- Coordinate with Human Resources to gain insight on representing candidates with persuasive resumes and biographies
- Adhere to the proposal schedule and all internal deadlines, coordinate proposal team meetings, and collect needed input from stakeholders
- Participate in meetings relative to proposal development and planning
- Prepare final proposal by evaluating text and graphics; coordinate proposal production.
- Track industry trends, company successes, research future RFPs, and proactively plan for new content
- Ensuring proposals are in accordance with FARs.
Knowledge and Skills
- BA or BS degree in English, Journalism, Psychology, or Social Science and demonstrated complex proposal writing experience, preferably in technology services
- A working knowledge of government and military contracts, GSA and FAR is required.
- The skill to independently define, schedule, and manage the proposal preparation process, including the ability to understand and analyze the details of an RFP is a must.
- Demonstration of the necessary personality and leadership skills to engage and motivate a diverse group of Engineers, Project Managers, Consultants and Subcontractors is required.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral); including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is a necessity. InDesign expertise is a plus.
- Exceptional facilitation and organization skills are required.
- A working knowledge of Shipley proposal processes is preferred.
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Proposal Manager” to