As a Marketing Intern you will have a great opportunity for hands-on work with our on-going marketing projects, including content writing, marketing campaign execution, market research, database marketing, and social media related activities.
All Interns will be considered for permanent employment.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong work ethic as demonstrated by energy, drive, persistence, and tenacity
- Understanding of social media
- Strong analytics, real-time judgment, creativity, and intelligence
- Effective time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Eager to try new tasks and fulfill multiple roles within the team
- Current student studying Marketing or recent graduate with a degree in Marketing
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Marketing Intern” to