10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
We are looking for a “Lead/ Senior Software Developer (SalesForce/ SiteCore/ SharePoint/ .Net/ MEANStack)”. Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 3- 5 years programming experience and strong object-oriented programming skills with expertise in developing n-tier application.
- Designing, coding, integrating and debugging applications in different software languages
- Ensure adherence to standards and best practices (e.g. source code control, code reviews etc.)
- Conduct performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation testing
- Mentor the other technical staff, assist them where needed and lead the effort in resolving technical challenges
- Interact with the Project Manager frequently and provide feedback on progress, alert him of risks and help the PM develop a strategy to mitigate these risks.
We’re looking for well-rounded individuals with the following skills:
- Excellent programming and analytical skills with knowledge of design patterns
- 3-5 years of working experience in development of n-tier applications on any one of these SalesForce, SiteCore, SharePoint, .Net / MEANStack.
- Strong object oriented design and understanding of system architecture in Open Source, Microsoft and/or Mobile Applications
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience of working in an offshore software development environment is a plus
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply here or call us at 021-34328447 for details. We provide excellent remuneration package with ample growth opportunities.