10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
We are looking for an “Infrastructure Architect”. Ideal candidate should have a Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Sciences, IT, Engineering, or related field with 8 – 9 years of relevant experience of working in high scalability, cloud enabled environment and working knowledge of Windows, Linux, Networking Protocols, scripting (PHP, python, Perl and RoR).
- Provide technical expertise and architectural solutions in infrastructure, hardware, hosting service and network areas
- Responsible for complete end to end infrastructure design, systems analysis, security, data center operation, network & voice communication
- Act as an expert for infrastructure teams in the plan, design, and delivery of IT solutions, as well as advice on IT technology standards
- Drive short & long term architecture strategy for the overall IT project portfolio for key customers.
- Communicate and validate program architecture with development team, project management team, and software architects.
- Ensure that all systems are working at optimal levels and define data retention, backup, and recovery methods and plans.
- Design and develop infrastructure blueprints for the implementation of new solutions.
- Responsible for impact analysis and design modifications to existing systems to support new solutions.
- Maintain a common documentation library of standardized procedures and configurations
- Communicate and collaborate with local IT staff as well as colleagues in offshore offices for configuration, troubleshooting
The candidate must have:
- 8 Years of core Server and Storage experience including Data Center, Cloud Engineering, Monitoring, Infrastructure & Configuration Management and scripting
- Experience of UNIX/Linux Operating Systems, Virtualization platforms including VMware, Cloud Computing, Object Storage and Storage Gateway protocols
- Ability to handle large scale, multi-tenant cloud environments with the ability to use a wide variety of cloud services and cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Ability to write architectural design documents or review design documents provided by others
- Ideal candidate must have at least 2 or 3 years’ experience in developing and implementing cloud strategies in an organization
- Must have an idea about Infrastructure automation tools ( chef, ansible, puppet, etc )
- Involvement with continuous integration processes and methods
- Skilled in Agile development methodology
- Excellent communication skills
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply here or call us at 021-34328447 for details. We provide excellent remuneration package with ample growth opportunities.