10Pearls is seeking a Full-Stack Developer to join our award-winning team in delivering cutting-edge technology solutions spanning cloud, mobile and enterprise web solutions.
Ideal candidates will have 2+ years’ experience developing web and/or mobile software across the entire technical stack. The ideal candidate is skilled at working in Agile environments with off-shore and cross-functional teams and is dedicated to customer satisfaction, high-energy with a positive attitude, proactive, super-organized.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Software and System Architecture design
- Experience with back-end development and relational databases (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience with open source technologies and NoSQL DB technology such as Couchbase, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc.
- Proven ability with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (not just EC2) and/or Azure.
- Ability to work with Project Managers to develop task-level project plans and proposals
- Ability to develop secure solutions and knowledge of industry best practices regarding information security
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility and limitation issues
- Experience with Modern UI Frameworks (e.g. React, Vue, Angular) and Flux UI architecture
- Experience with cloud provider services and container technologies (e.g. AWS, MS Azure, Chef, Docker, Google App Engine)
- Working knowledge of Web Services and RESTful architecture
- Experience working on teams using agile development techniques
Education & Training
- Bachelor’s’ degree or higher in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Create specs, design, develop, and debug scalable and high-performance, service-based applications (particularly for web and mobile)
- Support and enhance the architecture and the framework of customer applications
- Help define technical solutions and a unified framework from the design and architecture through development, testing and release
- Set the technology direction by recommending specific technologies to pursue, suggesting training and staff development activities as needed
- Identify and address technical debt as applications evolve
- Evaluate and prototype POC using the best technologies for the job
- Conduct performance-testing by using application profiler and load-testing tools
- Define and implement automated build, deployment, and testing procedures
- Identify and resolve potential application security vulnerabilities
- Improve system scalability and application isolation
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Full-stack Developer” to