The Director, UX & Design is responsible for defining the 10Pearls user experience and creative vision through the leadership and cultivation of our UX/UI and Design team members and close collaboration and interaction with our senior team and customers.
You will be responsible for managing the 10Pearls UX/UI Design team, contributing to the larger UX Design community in the industry and playing a key role in business development.
- Creative lead on all 10Pearls engagements, from UX research to full-scale product development.
- Leader of the UX and design disciplines. Charged with continually improving UX and design capabilities, tools, processes and best practices.
- Leads UX/UI Design team, responsible for coaching/mentoring personnel and skillset/career guidance.
- Reports to CXO. Partners with Director Client Delivery for assignment/tasking.
- Partners with CXO, Director Client Delivery to define 10Pearls suite of client offerings in innovation, design, user experience and research.
- Implements task managements tools. Manages team to produce on-time, on-budget deliverables.
- Participates in business development and pre-engagement activities, including proposals, client meetings and calls, discovery sprints, SOW estimates, and planning sessions.
- Tasked with evaluating and redesigning 10Pearls brand artifacts including sales decks, proposals, letterhead, deliverables, website, etc.
- Completes billable project work as assigned. Includes onsite meetings with clients when appropriate. Assignments will include moderation of user research sessions, persona and journey map development, findings report production, UX strategy sessions, sketching, wireframing, prototyping, and visual designs.
- Translates business requirements, end user needs, and input from cross-functional teams into optimal design solutions.
- Presents effectively to large audiences.
- 10+ year’s experience creating large scale enterprise application interfaces or large scale websites.
- Successful track record leading interdisciplinary teams in the deployment of innovative and user-centered software applications, including mobile and responsive tools.
- Creative and strategic thinker able to develop innovative solutions to problems and produce leading-edge designs.
- Able to lead all aspects of design including user research, product strategy, prototyping and design.
- A strong understanding of frontend technologies
- Ability to interact effectively with product teams of all levels and backgrounds, from CEO’s to administrative support staff.
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Director UX & Design” to