We are seeking a Director of Security Solutions with over 12 years of experience to join our award winning team focused on delivering innovative technology solutions spanning mobile, enterprise web and gamification. The position will be responsible for the delivery of information security consulting services ranging from training, security and risk assessments, managing security infrastructure (including PKI and SIEM systems), as well as penetration and vulnerability testing. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively with both customers and internal stakeholders. The candidate will deliver security consulting services both internally as well as for clients, in addition to providing oversight of the team. The candidate will work with key stakeholders to ensure expectations are managed, and the projects are delivered to satisfaction. This role will continue to build the delivery team and will have eventual P&L responsibility.
As the Director of Security Solutions, you will leverage your experience to:
- Continue to build and lead a global team of cybersecurity consultants focused in areas such as asset management, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, identity management, security event information management, network security, and cloud security.
- Participate in pre-sales activity to understand client pain points and describe potential solutions
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and external clients throughout the solutions delivery process including identifying opportunities, developing requirements, and delivering results.
- Participate in the discovery and architecture of new products, helping the team make technical, architectural, and other decisions to maximize security and minimize attack surface area.
- Engage in selection of tools, products, and services to improve capability to deliver these services in the most effective manner.
- Oversee the delivery of security services both to internal stakeholders and external customers.
We’re looking for an excellent communicator with a deep technical background, and experience managing teams.
- Experience in as many of these areas as possible:
- Information security training and awareness
- Security and risk assessments (e.g. ISO-27001, NIST 800-53, etc)
- Managing security infrastructure (including PKI and SIEM systems)
- Static and Dynamic Security Testing
- Network Security and Next-Generation-Firewall configuration
- Experience communicating findings and suggested remediation with senior management / board members
- Experience with common industry vulnerability standards such as OWASP Top 10 and CWE/SANS Top 25
- University degree (or equivalent), advanced degree preferred
- Active security industry certifications such as CISSP and CEH preferred
- 12+ years full-time information security experience
- Experience managing a team including hire/fire responsibility
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Director, Security Solutions” to