10Pearls, a minority-owned small disadvantaged business, is an end-to-end digital technology partner for commercial and public-sector organizations. 10Pearls is looking for a director to grow and run its federal practice. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of proven federal experience. The role will manage building and developing the federal practice. The position offers the opportunity to work with a dynamic team which values high-quality work. Overall, we are looking for a motivated individual who is able to partner well with others, work independently, and meet strict deadlines. Meticulous attention to detail is critical.
As the Director of Federal Practice, you will:
- Drive sales in the federal space
- Develop relationships with government clients in an effort to identify and cultivate opportunities
- Develop and implement business development initiatives and strategies
- Identify potential teaming partners
- Understand and respond to RFI, Sources Sought and RFP opportunities
- Assist with the creation of presentations that support the business development efforts
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, business instincts, creativity and sound judgement
- The ability to lead, develop, manage and hold team members accountable
- Knowledge of government contracting
- Demonstrated writing and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure in a small firm atmosphere
- Eight (8) or more years of experience in federal direct sales. Experience in building a Federal Business practice would be ideal.
- Experience in the technology services industry.
- Prior senior relationships within the federal sector.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Director, Federal Practice” to