10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
We are looking for a “Manager DevOPS” for managing 24×7 shift. Ideal candidate must have 6 – 8 years of IT Operations and Support experience with at least a year in DevOps Management.
- Manage a 24x7x365 DevOps monitoring and support team and ensure smooth operations
- Have hands on experience in DevOps setup, monitoring and support
- Responsible for onboarding new clients and setting up their monitoring and support processes end to end
- Act as the single point of contact on DevOps for all internal stakeholders as well as the clients
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the SLAs as per contract
- Responsible for hiring direct reports, implementing and reviewing staffing objectives and mentoring team
- Take the lead on urgent issues and projects, ensuring statuses are properly communicated and appropriate staffing resources are assigned as required
- Responsible for documentation of system configuration, processes and tools used by the team
- Participate in an on-call rotation, providing after-hours deployment support as required
- Ensure both release management and change management process are followed within production environments
- Have a thorough process methodology and ability to communicate with all stake holders.
We’re looking for well-rounded individuals with the following skills:
- 6+ years of IT Operations/DevOps/Configuration management experience in a technology-driven organization.
- Deep technical experience in configuration management, system administration and infrastructure technology
- Previous experience managing and optimizing cloud infrastructure solutions
- Previous experience planning performance management and scalability of large scale distributed systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and a friendly, approachable demeanor
- Must have project and team management skills
- Experience of working in an offshore software development environment is a plus
- Master’s degree in relevant field
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply here or call us at 021-34328447 for details. We provide excellent remuneration package with ample growth opportunities.