10Pearls is in need of an experienced and ambitious Content Marketing Specialist to oversee development, execution and delivery of digital content across all our channels. You will play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate should work well in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- You’ll be writing all different types of content (blogs, ebooks, bylined articles, case studies, one-pagers, social media posts, videos, etc.).
- In addition to creating regular content for the 10Pearls blog (weekly), you’ll identify opportunities for 10Pearls subject matter experts to contribute to prominent outside publications in our industry.
- You will work cross functionally to provide content and copy as needed for the 10Pearls website, speaking decks, email copy, proposals, sales collateral, and more.
- You’ll collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly.
- You will manage the distribution of content across all social channels including email distribution. You have a strong understanding of the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for identifying event opportunities and coordinating 10Pearls’ participation.
- You’ll help deepen and expand our relationships with leading analyst firms by participating in regular analyst briefings and inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing
- Demonstrated ability to lead content marketing campaigns
- Strong Google Analytics and WordPress skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in Content Marketing
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Content Marketing Specialist” to