We are seeking a Business Analyst with 2-5 years of experience to join our award winning team in delivering innovative technology solutions spanning mobile, enterprise web and gamification. The position’s primary responsibility is to elicit and document requirements and workflows, perform cost/benefit analysis from a requirements point of view, contribute to the product roadmap, evaluate and assess risks, plan, track, and manage assigned projects. The candidate must be able to identify issues proactively, resolve conflicts, escalate if necessary, and work across the organization. The business analyst will work closely with the development team, and key stake holders to ensure expectations are managed, and the project delivered to satisfaction.
As a Business Analyst you will:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
- Utilize your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and understand and convey requirements
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and a geographically distributed software development teams through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
We’re looking for well-rounded individuals with a technical background, project management and business analyst experience. Strong experience in the following:
- Experience working with an Agile team (Jira would be a plus)
- Past experience working on enterprise and or mobile development projects
- Past software development experience is a big plus
- Typical PM traits (Ability to manage multiple work streams, manage stakeholders, etc.)
- Understanding of current desktop and mobile computing technology
- Knowledge of media business and marketplace trends
- Knowledge of critical points of contact externally and internally within the client network
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be willing to work in a faced-paced environment with evolving requirements
- Must possess excellent communication skills to interact with business leaders and senior management regarding product requirements, risks, and requirements.
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls‘ diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Business Analyst” to