10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls’ growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
We are looking for a “.NET Core / Node Developer”. Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 1 – 2 years programming experience on Node.JS or .Net Core, strong object-oriented programming skills with expertise in developing the Back-end.
- Take part in the development efforts to build an environment using Node.JS or .Net CORE.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic Participate in team collaborations and pair programming activities that will lead to building a stable and reusable code base
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code and identify bottlenecks and latency issues
- Responsible for full life cycle application development and deployment ensuring that the architectural integrity is maintained
- Ensure adherence to standards and best practices (e.g. source code control, code reviews etc.)
- Mentor the other technical staff, assist them where needed and lead the effort in resolving technical challenges
- Interact with the Project Manager frequently and provide feedback on progress, alert him of risks and help the PM develop a strategy to mitigate these risks.
The candidate must have
- Hands-on experience in developing APIs in NodeJS
- Hands-on experience in developing APIs in .NET CORE.
- Basic understanding of version control basics using Git
- Good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Ability to interact effectively with end-users / clients, managers, and developers
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science