10Pearls is an end-to-end digital technology services partner that helps businesses with innovative product development, digitalization of existing business processes, modernization and acceleration through augmentation of existing teams. We leverage our deep understanding of the latest technologies and the nuances of the digital landscape in your specific industry to drive company growth, no matter where you are on your digital journey. 10Pearls is proud to have a diverse clientele including large enterprises, SMBs, and high growth startups. We work with clients across industries, including but not limited to healthcare/life sciences, energy, communications/media, financial services, technology and education. Our many long-term, successful partnerships are built upon trust, integrity, and successful delivery and execution.
We are looking for a dynamic resource for the position of Azure Solutions Architect. The ideal candidate must have minimum 10-12 years of overall technical work experience preferably in cloud platforms with at least 5 years in Azure Administration and/or development. As an Azure Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for leading, developing, and taking ownership of end-to-end technical solution for overall Cloud Development, Migration & Modernization efforts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or related field.
- Certification in MS Azure Solutions Architect Expert will be preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in architecture, design, configuration, and deployment within the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Must have a proven track record of driving pattern identification and estimation of the application workloads, migrated & modernized to the target Cloud environment.
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD implementation with Jenkins, GitlabCI, BitBucket & CircleCI.
- Experience with automation tools such as ARM Templates, Terraform, Chef, or Ansible.
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Knowledge of Azure Advisor, Azure Security Center, Azure Administration, Azure database services, Infrastructure and Azure DevOps.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ensure proper integration between software applications and infrastructure architecture and also facilitate that solutions are designed for high availability, scalability, security and supportability.
- Partner with other architects, developers, and engineers to facilitate the deployment of cloud services, automation, and continuous delivery pipelines.
- Provide technical expertise in the areas of Azure, AWS, GCP and other Microsoft solutions
- Identify, communicate and mitigate risks, assumptions, issues and decisions throughout full lifecycle.
- Engage with internal and customer development, infrastructure, security, and IT operations teams to define repeatable patterns and architectures for cloud migration.
- Ability to complete complex, multi-step tasks and assigned projects with no supervision and meet clearly stated deadlines.
- Ability to develop Infrastructure architecture solutions, participate in POC (Proof of Concepts), POV (Proof of Value), demonstration efforts as well as engaging in beta programs and adoption of new technologies.
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply here or call us at 021-34328447 for details. We provide excellent remuneration package with ample growth opportunities.